As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. To realize these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our Qatar business looking to widen their expertise to support Bateel International.
This is a B2B sales position. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing sales of Bateel International’s products and services to Hotels and Corporate clients and implementing suitable strategies and action plans to develop future growth in the Qatar region.
To live our values of Quality, Innovation, Authenticity andIntegrity.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reports to General Manager.
- Compiling monthly reports and analysis of your portfolio sales figures.
- Depicting a healthy sales attitude (a positive attitude, active participation).
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
- Reaching the targets and goals set by the department.
- Looking into profit margins and taking prompt action in solving related challenges.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Bateel company’s products by keeping up with the supply and demand, changing trends, economic and seasonal indicators and competitors.
- B2B sales; primarily to Corporate and Hotels in Qatar.
- Corporate Executive Chef
- B2B Business Coordinator
- Business Development Manager | Qatar